Saturday, February 7, 2009

Upstairs Bedrooms

This is the Guest Room next to the upstairs hall bath.  I haven't done much with the decor in her just yet.
This is a before picture of the bedroom that I use as a sewing/ironing room.  It was painted a rather drab celery green when we purchased the house.

I had the room painted blue (it came out a little deeper than I had intended but oh well, it is a vast improvement over the green!)  I now have a white comforter on this twin/hospital bed.  As well as being the sewing/ironing room, it has served as the surgical recovery room when Rick and I each (respectively) had our hip and knee surgeries.
I really like the full length curtains on this arched window/french doors.  The doors open out to a little Juliet balcony that you can see on the front of the house photo.

No comments: