Saturday, February 7, 2009

Master Bed and Bath

The not so attractive before photo!  The walls were a celery green and the drapes were a drab brown.  Yuck!!!!

In transition.  The walls have been painted an historical blue shade from Benjamin Moore.

The almost finished look.  Some other changes have been made but I don't have them handy to post at this moment.

The french doors lead out to a deck where you can pick oranges off the tree.

Sorry the lighting is not great in this photo.  I will try to update these soon.

These are the shelves on the tub deck.  They were a pain in the patootie to accessorize!   They do not seem to serve any practical purpose.

My vanity area.  Rick's is slightly smaller just behind this one. 
You can see the shower in the reflection of the mirror.

The corner of the tub next to the shower.  I have yet to make the window treatment for this window.

1 comment:

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Blue is a favorite of mine, and your bedroom looks beautiful ~ so restful and peaceful. Your bathroom is beautiful too. I have shelves on my tub deck too. I have to stand in the tub to accessorize them, and then nobody sees them but me (when I'm in the tub). laurie